About REA

We are the leading supplier of precision turned components for a diverse range of industries. Our advanced technology and expertise in automatic turning enable us to provide high-quality, tailor-made solutions.

Who are we?

REA Automatdrejning ApS, established in 1969, is a Danish family-owned enterprise with ambitious growth plans and one of Scandinavia’s largest players in automatic turning. We specialize in serial production of high-quality manufactured parts in steel, metals and plastics.

Our strength lies in our modern high-tech production facility, which consists of more than 140 machines operated by over 80 employees. With over 50 years of experience, REA has developed a strong expertise in manufacturing precision components for a diverse range of industries.

We are renowned for our high-quality products, flexibility, and ability to meet our customers’ needs for quality products.

High quality & high precision

Flexible and fast delivery

Competitive caught

Large stock of materials

At REA, we maintain raw materials to meet our customers’ needs. We provide flexible solutions, as agreed with the customer, including the option of storing customized raw materials before production begins. Our extensive storage capacity enables us to respond promptly to customer needs and ensure a smooth production process. Contact us to learn more about how our storage facilities can optimize your production processer.

All processes gathered at one address

Our 20,000 m2 headquarters in Otterup, in the heart of Denmark, we have centralized all production processes. We consist of 13 departments that collaborate on a daily basis, from machine work to packing orders , creating an interdependence across departments.

This enables us to exercise complete control and guarantee the requisite quality from the raw material stage to the delivery of the finished order.

In-house tool production of cutting tools

Our in-house tool production allows us to be highly flexible and saves our customers valuable time, as we are not dependent on external partners. Our modern CAD/CAM systems enable us to manufacture a range of precision components, including shaping steel and shaping drills, which are typically used in our multi-spindle machines for fast and precise machining of complex shapes.

Furthermore, our CNC-controlled profile grinding, face grinding, and cylindrical grinding machines ensure the precision demanded by our processing tools.

“Our primary market is Denmark, which accounts for 60% of sales, while the remaining 40% is exported. Our growth is largely attributable to our shorter delivery times compared to our competitors in Southern Europe, which drive our exports. Furthermore, our own production facility is a significant factor in our ability to deliver quickly.”

 Peter Nielsen, COO

The story behind REA

You are always welcome
to contact us

Industrivej 2
DK-5450 Otterup

Tel: +45 6482 2006
Email: mail@rea.dk
Order: order@rea.dk
Invoicing: invoice@rea.dk

CVR: DK-4916 1328

Kontaktformular

Ønsker du at sende et tilbud på en forspørgsel? Klik på knappen og udfyld formularen.

Send os en E-mail

Du er altid velkommen til at sende os en E-mail. Vi svarer så hurtigt vi kan

Ring til os

Vi er altid tilgængelig på telefonen

Man/tor kl. 08.00-16.00
Fredag kl: 08-00-15.30
Lørdag/søndag: Lukket

Skal vi kontakte dig?

Vi bruger kun dine personoplysninger til dialogskabelse, og ikke til annoncering eller anden markedsføring.

Contact form

Do you want to send a quote for an inquiry? Click the button and fill out the form.

Send us an e-mail

You are always welcome to send us an e-mail. We respond as soon as we can

Give us a call

We are always available on the phone

Mon/Thu 08.00-16.00
Friday at: 08-00-15.30
Saturday/Sunday: Closed

Should we contact you?

We only use your personal data for dialog creation and not for advertising or other marketing purposes.

We are closed for the summer holiday in weeks 29, 30 and 31

Please be advised that  our production will be closed for the summer from 12/07 to 05/08. We will resume out production on the aforementioned date.